Don't forget pet Christmas stockings
You can not forget pet Christmas stockings if you have a pet.
That's a must. With all stockings available and customized for
pets, you probably won't be able to resist anyway.
Although pets don't understand Christmas they still like to get
treats. So you should definitely fill up a pet Christmas stocking
with their favorite treats.
Need some Christmas stocking ideas?
Here are my favorite ideas for filling up these stockings:
- For puppies and dogs:
- - their favorite (expensive) kind of treat, the ones they
don't get to eat every day
- - a new collar because the old one makes them itchy
- - a new bed because they chewed through the one they have
- - a new rope toy ? do you really need a reason for this
- For kittens and cats:
- - a furry little mouse (live or a toy they won't care)
- - a gift card that says "one hour of back scratching"
- For guinea pigs:
- - the most expensive hay in the market because they were
behaving nice all year long
- - their favorite food in big amounts
- - not letting the kid from the neighborhood play with them for
a while (because they hate him)
- For hamsters:
- - new wheel, because they are tired of that old thing and it's
going too slow
- For parakeets and other parrots:
- - new ladders because they love to climb
- - playpen because they love to play and you did promise them
one last year
- - parrot sweets because they will appreciate it
- - new owner and home for your cat because they are scared of
- For turtles:
- - new lamp because it's winter time and they don't like to be
Oh, you don't have any Christmas
stockings for your pets? Well you better hurry up and get one
because it is almost time to open the presents.
Like this page? Please share it with your friends:
CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.